Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Scribbles of the Inner Me( My Heart)

Hi to everyone

This page belongs to me, Who ah ? Krish thats what i am known for dear and near venks for those who chose to call me so. I am just wondering whats should i post here....hmmmmmmmmmm lets see a article about me .. nay would be very interesting... well how about some thing boring ... Philosphy or may few of my scribbles yeah that ll be fine...

The below scribbles are for those who need it in there life and also for those who dont need it...

"Once i was asked whether i can chose my birth and death,I said i can, when i see My love i am born when i miss My love i am nearly dead,this is not a quote its just words that says how much i miss you but the truth is in me i miss you more than what this words say... My love......"- Krish

"You need not feel love always, to say it out that you are in love.. no one knows what and how love feels, its a definition not known ... its the fraction of seconds that makes u decide that ur in love .. who knows whats in u.. neither u nor me would know, but it ll come out by itself or it ll be pulled out somehow by the one who loves you .. " _ krish

"Dreamgirls and dreamboys are just the words,When u love someone, when u cant live without them ,when u care about them when you cry for them ,when have the fear of losing them, when you feel for them then that person is ur dreamgirl/dreamboy the one for you" krish

I dont mind how many times u break my heart, becoz I love the feeling wen i am in love with u which gives me so much happiness that i keep forgetting that u ever broke my heart

I don need a whole day nor a whole month nor a whole decade nor a whole life to tell u how much i love u.. as i have already seen in ur eyes, which tells that i love u more than what u feel...!!! --- krish

"When u write about things which u feel .. u ll learn what u haven felt.... this is what i feel and have felt while i wrote" --krish

I don write to show people that i know something, I don't write to prove people that i can do something I write to know what i really dont know and what i already had in me but never realised that it was there ....!!!--- krish

Still i have the sun above me, land below me, people around me ,who are wonderful yet to be known why cry and feel sad for those whom i left or who left me---krish

Live everything, Live everyone, Live everysense ,Live ever ever ever Live Just learn to live till you live... -- krish

love is not what you give to others nor what others give ... love is wat u give to others without giving and wat you feel from others without being given to you...... --krish

sun,moon,stars,land,water, air is yours .....when everything is with you, around you, in you, over u, below you, merged with you.. why do you fear of losing something that was never yours that never felt for you that never neared your heart that never loved you .... Air loved you with its breeze... water loved you with its drops... stars loved to you with its twinkle.... moon loved you with its calmness... sun loved you with its light.... land loved you with its softness.. what more you can ask from this world as you already have so much love to give back .. so start loving rather expecting from others.. ---krish

1 comment:

Chaitanya Reddy said...

I made a wish for you today,
a wish straight from my heart.
I didn't wish you riches, fame,
or fortune to impart,
But I did wish you the finer things
whose worth has no measure,
the type of things you'll value
more than wealth or treasure.
I wished you endless hope,
good health, and love,
and all the wonderful things in life your heart is dreaming of.