Friday, July 2, 2010

Belief, FATE & Hope

These are three things that world live upon.
These three things have made a person strongest
these three things have destroyed the person to dust.

There is a big difference in what you believe and what you hope

It's good to have a belief if it is one of the below

I believe in the work I do....
I believe in the god I pray....
I believe in the life I live....
I believe in the people I love...
I believe in the Love and Happiness I enjoy

I cannot believe in miracles to happen
I believe in miracles that we can make

I cannot believe things will be fine
I believe things will be fine when I am working on that

I cannot believe time will change and heal things
I believe I can change and heal things if I want to see tomorrow

Everyday is not what I believe will be good
Everyday what I do makes me believe it will be good

Fate is not what I deserve not what I accept
Fate is something I try to make.... I may not make it best ...
But I can do make it little better.

I cannot blame on Fate or Hope or Belief to be responsible for my life
I need to put my belief have my hope and put my efforts to make by fate in life

Good or Bad.... I am ready to take it my responsibility
but what ever is Good I would give to god's grace
What ever is bad I would take it as my responsibility

Birth and Death are alone miracles of life, rest are all reality

I may stop the birth but I may never stop the death....
Moments are God’s gift....
We have given the choice to make it better by working on it
or just sit back with hope and belief that things will be better

It is personal choice.... Believe in God believe in Fate which you are trying to make
believe in hope which you have control
believe in miracles which you can create by your work

QUOTE IS TRUE " GOD HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES",
THERE IS NO EXTERNAL POWER EXCEPT YOU TO MAKE THE CHANGE,
WHAT EVER YOU HAVE, YOU DID IS YOUR OWN DEED.

IT IS GOOD TO BELIEVE, HAVE HOPE AND TO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES TOO...
PROVIDED YOU BELIEVE, HOPE ON THINGS YOU CAN CONTROL, YOU CAN IMPROVE, YOU CAN CREATE & YOU CAN CHANGE...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey bacchu......u really write awesome...