Thursday, April 12, 2007

Life is Unfair ???

Life is unfair ??
Life is unfair ??

It gives happiness,takes away sorrows for a day,

but in return it gives all sadness for a week.

I always fear when I have lot of happiness,

But that fear didnt stop me from enjoying...
but still when i faced the sorrows,
thats when i realised how happy i was.

Some said

life is full of ups and downs,
but is it a inch up and mile down?

As It doesn matter for me,

No matter how deep i fall or how high i reach,
Only thing that matters to me is did I enjoy both?
The answers is "yes i did".

I believe..

If there is sweetness in happiness then
there should be sweetness in sorrows too..

FOr me the life ahead..

what ever it is.. how hard its gonna be... i am not sure

but today i stand here.

To face the depths of hell and heights of heaven
as today i know i can win and i am not alone in this world.

I may not win the whole world,

but i can win world for me for sure.

I am not here to make a change in this world,

but i can make a change for me to live a life and,
start realising that... "I am special in my way".
--: Krish

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Krishna that ur words r really worthy to be felt.So far i have not yet enjoyed my sorrows but may be i wil try it hereafter.
So keep enjoying

Ramya Ramprabhu said...

nice way to see life!!!! i also hope to see ma life like this!!