Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Puzzle Of "ME"

My life has been a puzzle to me,
I was born for a reason and i am yet to find that,
I am searching every where,
Still at the end of the day i stand where i started...

At times I feel i am enigma..

people say i am not.
But what do people understand about me,
when i am not able to get what i am...

As time passed i stopped figuring out ...

what i was and started realising what i should be,
But later found what i would be,
and finally made it point that this is what i am.

I wanted to change some thorns in me to flowers,

I did make a change... but later found,
These flowers didnt stay forever...
I tried again and again .. but couldn succeed..
Later I found that...
When i tried to change something.... I couldn.
But when i went along with acccepting me and,
Tried changing my future actions... I was successful in it...
I could see more flowers than thorns in me.

Thats when i realised.....

I was a clay yet to be moulded,
I can give...
Any shape to me,
Any variation to me,
At any point of time,
as long as i keep the clay wet...
with the water of hope and courage to change.

My Life is a puzzle and,
I guess i found the path to solve it
--:"Krish"

1 comment:

Ramya Ramprabhu said...

nice way to define u and ur life!!! nice one!!!