Sunday, May 13, 2007

Falling In LOVE

Raacing down the life,
Faccing great heights,
Helling around ...
Never bothered,
Never cried ,
Never felt odd,

Felt
Nothing can stop me,
Nothing can break me,
I was invincible !

Protected by the shield of confidence,
Protected by the power of courage,
Held high by determination and strength,

I was immortal !

Nothing I felt i need to wish,
Nothing I felt i need to ask,
Nothing I felt should happen,

I ruled My life,
I was the king of kings

Until one day I met most wonderful thing "LOVE"
I never knew LOVE had a form...
I had to believe when i saw her....
she was true form of LOVE A Definition to LOVE itself.

I faced her,
Looked at her,
To tell her that you are just another girl...
As...wanted to deny that she was not....

I was still standing ...
As I wanted to make a move ahead.........
I couldn't

I was frozen with her eyes
Trapped in her looks
Chained by her smile
My head went down ....
My eyes were still locked at her eyes,

I could still see her ,even after she left,

She shot a arrow right through my heart...
piercing down my courage, my confidence
me myself,

I was out of control
I was happy ???
I never thought I would be happy so much....

That was the day .... when I lost myself
in her....in love....

I felt i was alone without her,
I felt i was scared of losing her ,
I felt i was helpless without her presence,

and first time.. i felt i was happy like never before...

The only thing i would wish would be HER LOVE
only thing i could feel was HER
only thing i could see was HER
only thing i ever wanted was HER

I prayed to GOD to grant me a wish to be in a place at the corner of her heart
somehow....
but god said "My child..... your wish is denied"
but I can give you a life with her in her whole heart forever
If you promise me
That you ll love her forever as you do today....
I felt I could never ask anything much

Today I Stand
With a Confidence much more than before
Courage much more than ever.......
Determination stronger than mountains,
Strength more powerful than anything could match,
But i was no longer immortal.....
But still nothing could harm me
as
I was in LOVE ,
I felt no pain,
I felt nothing just love love love.....
I gave a new meaning to my life ...
I GOT THE COMPLETE FORM OF WHAT LIFE IS
AND HOW PRECIOUS IT IS .....

LIFE IS INDEED BEAUTIFUL ......VERY BEAUTIFUL--:KRISH

No comments: